Recently (and by recently I mean like a month ago, whoops) Morgan at Hopeless Book Addict tagged us in the One Lovely Blog Award. (Pssst, you should totally check out Morgan’s blog if you have the chance!)
I’m kind of sporadic about doing things I’m tagged in, but this one looked fun and relatively straightforward, so here it is! I hope you enjoy listening to us talk about ourselves.
– You must thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog
– You must list the rules and display the award
– You must add 7 facts about yourself
– You must nominate 15 other bloggers
1. I can’t stay up late and read. I always wind up falling asleep and forgetting everything I read the night before.
2. I can’t get rid of books, if I’ve read them that’s one thing I can sometimes let them go if I didn’t like the book. But if I haven’t read the book? Oh I just CAN’T get rid of them. WHAT IF I WANT TO READ IT ONE DAY???
3. I really do have blue hair, and not only do I have blue hair I’ve kept my hair blue almost three years now. I never thought the color would suit me but now that I’ve gone blue? I just can’t imagine NOT having blue hair.
4. I play Dungeons and Dragons every week.
5. I’m completely addicted to going to cons. And 2016 I plan on going to a whole lot more.
6. My car is named Iko after my crazy love of Lunar Chronicles (The second part of that I’m sure you knew)
7. I own a little pig, she’s 30 pounds of sass. You can see a whole lot more about her on my Twitter if you want to see photos.
- I’ve been doing theatre since I was thirteen and will probably never stop. If I disappear for a while and don’t post anything, it’s probably because I have a show coming up.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is everything to me.
- This spring will be my last semester at college, which is terrifying to me.
- The last game of Scrabble I played ended with the other two players yelling at me because I got more points than both of them combined.
- I should probably never sing where anyone can hear me, ever. (I do anyway).
- I live really close to three different used bookstores, and it’s the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me.
- I barely watched any TV last year because I was always reading, but right now I’m watching Jessica Jones and loving it.
Like other times we’ve been tagged we’re gonna do the same thing! YOUR BLOG! Comment and tell us about your blog! Show us your latest reviews! Then you get to be nominated for One Lovely Blog Award!